[Libre-soc-dev] crbinlog / binlog / crternlogi

Dmitry Selyutin ghostmansd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 20:30:37 GMT 2024

Hi Luke, sorry for the short reply. I'm fine with the budget, I'll handle
it in about a week or two. I wish I could do it faster, but I need some
rest after the recent task about the pseudocode, that one completely
drained all my energy. That said, since it belong to "Ongoing" camp, I bet
we have some time ahead. Is it correct?

Best regards,
Dmitry

пн, 22 янв. 2024 г., 17:36 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via Libre-soc-dev <