[Libre-soc-dev] Changing My Main Email

Andrey Miroshnikov andy.miroshnikov at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 19:52:03 GMT 2024

Apologies to the other LibreSOC team members for the confusion I may
have created when I used a different email for the past month.

Due to issues I encountered with my technepisteme.xyz email, I will now
be using the following email for future LibreSOC correspondence:

*andy.miroshnikov(at)gmail.com*

(I also used this address to send this very email)

The reason I made the switch is not arbitrary; since I'm not able to
send email to other gmail accounts because of an incorrect setup of
technepisteme.xyz (which I'm not going to be fixing right now), it's
better I use a gmail account and be done with it.

Luke, Jacob, how should I proceed with updating the bugzilla account?

In the account preferences I can change my email address, but the
budget-sync program still needs to know about this email address.

(For now I left bugzilla as it is, but can make changes after you confirm.)

Thanks,

Andrey