[Libre-soc-dev] Interview times_Organizational research

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:07:41 GMT 2024

On Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 2:02 PM Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 01:48:07PM +0000, Rita Madsen wrote:
> > Hi Luke,
> >
> > No, I did not cancel it. I was wondering if it didn´t go through in the first place.

it was in "approval" (due to size), but your earlier reply got through
https://lists.libre-soc.org/pipermail/libre-soc-dev/2024-January/005924.html

hooray!

ok so if you reply to this, start again, don't add the sig,
stick with "ASCII Plain Text" in your mailer (and perhaps
create an ASCII-only .sig?) then you should be good?

> If you want me to look any further at this please tell me exactly when it was
> sent, where to, ...

thanks alain, i think we're good? a message got through (hooyah)