[Libre-soc-dev] Task 980 needs an attention

Andrey Miroshnikov andy.miroshnikov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 14:00:18 GMT 2024

Dmitry, apologies for taking up your valuable holiday/break time, and I
also apologise to your family.

I understand your concern of being able to develop independently,
committing changes when ready for comment/review (/so long as the
development history is clear; which is easy to do with separating big
changes into many commits, before pushing/).

As LibreSOC operates by consensus, and this is not the first time this
has been challenged, it is time we all discussed and reaffirm whether an
hour-by-hour level of /real time reporting/ is how LibreSOC wants to
operate. I will bring it to the next LibreSOC meeting (16th Dec
17:00UTC) to get agreement by all how this should be handled by
collating the important points of this email thread and including them
as a list on the sync-up meeting page.

Both yourself Dmitry, Jacob, and Luke have made very good points in this
thread, which we should consider and discuss.

Thanks,

Andrey