[Libre-soc-dev] Your grant application(s) 43240033998

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Feb 28 18:09:46 GMT 2024

On Wednesday, February 28, 2024, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:
> Supposed to attend appt bupa ENT 1015 today.
> Seizures in waiting room, back in a&e 14th time.

am out again. obviously have to re-book the appointment,
nothing *A&E* can do as they are terming these convulsions
(the ones with sufficient weight behind them to throw me
3in off the memoryfoam mattress on occasion) "pseudo-seizures".

there is something extremely strange going on as i frequently
look like someone who has some serious brain damage, being unable
to speak, or if i can it is deeply slurred and i get one word
out every two to three seconds.

then minutes later i am quotes back to normal quotes
("normal" these days being like i have had a stroke and
can only speak very slowly).

it is extremely weird and not getting better on its own.
i have however found that both stress (elevated blood pressure)
and changes in barometric pressure (especially rapid ones)
are triggers.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3