[Libre-soc-dev] Your grant application(s) 43240033998

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Feb 27 16:45:33 GMT 2024

On Tuesday, February 27, 2024, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 27, 2024 at 7:56 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via
> Libre-soc-dev <libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Tuesday, February 27, 2024, Tobias Platen via Libre-soc-dev <
>> libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
>> > Sad news to read this on my birthday.
>>
>> ah bless! mine was 23rd.
>
> Happy early/late birthday all!

:)

> Mine's coming up March 6th.

5 years and i didn't know that? :)

> It's sad that Libre-SOC can't submit more grants for now, but not
> entirely unexpected.

if RED Semiconductor's Directors LEWIS and CALDERWOOD left us
alone there would be no problem for us. from what i gather from
speaking on the phone with Michiel (twice now) they have been
attempting to hijack the two new Grant Applications.

> Jacob

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3