[Libre-soc-dev] first stage new grants "passed", planning needed for 2nd

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 17:29:02 GMT 2024

On Monday, February 19, 2024, Dmitry Selyutin <ghostmansd at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 3:52 PM lkcl <luke.leighton at gmail.com> wrote:
>> dmitry can i leave it to you to add those to 1212?
>
> Luke, I'm sorry, but I hope you don't mind if I finally get at least
> some reply on the fate of the ongoing grant from Michiel before even
> considering any actions related to a new one.

see my private reply, there is no connection in any way.
all that is needed is a signature from Bob Goudriaan,
the Director of NLnet. that is literally all that is
needed.

> Please don't mention that these two are not related,

there is no connection.

>  I for sure know it.

no, you don't. it is my fault. i gave completely the wrong grant
number for months, in all discussions. michiel kept
thinking i was referring to cavatools which is signed
2 years ago.

> I'm sorry, but that grant already became an elephant in the room.

... because *i* gave the wrong grant number and then there was
fosdem.

please, DO NOT hesitate on this new grant answers.

if the answers cannot be provided immediately we LOSE the
grant money entirely because they have a priority queue.

whatever you do please work on the answers preparing
"what are the task budgets", i can only guess and they
might be wrong. then you have to suffer the consequences
of potentially not having enough money for the tasks.