[Libre-soc-dev] [FOSDEM-Video] two additional talks (video only) for the libre-soc vlsi devroom

Wouter Verhelst wouter at fosdem.org
Wed Feb 14 22:29:10 GMT 2024

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 09:36:57PM +0000, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 14, 2024 at 10:47:19PM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> > If you add them to pretalx in the room where they were, at approximately
> > the right time, they will be added to the schedule, and then they will
> > be added to the video system. Once that has happened, I can give you the
> > upload URL. They will then be processed like all the other talks.
>
> But if they weren't delivered in the room at the time, then I don't
> think we'll want to add them to this system or host them - sorry.
> (We didn't allow this for other rooms that asked for similar things.)

Oh yes, sorry -- I read over that a little too fast.

Indeed; if this wasn't a talk that actually happened at FOSDEM, then
it's not something that should be on the FOSDEM video archive.

--
     w at uter.{be,co.za}
wouter@{grep.be,fosdem.org,debian.org}

I will have a Tin-Actinium-Potassium mixture, thanks.