[Libre-soc-dev] Your FOSDEM 2024 talk titled 'Cologne Chip GateMate FPGA -- filling a gap between hardware and software (with a presentation of the GMM-7550 module)'

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Feb 6 03:27:02 GMT 2024

hi anton as you can see your video was uploaded and the review
can be done, marking the start and end point. once someone
does that (you!) it can go on the schedule?

so sorry i didn't get a chance to meet you. i wanted to talk
about the possibility (sponsored, NLnet) of doing a run of
gatemate boards using the largest FPGA that they have,
and an external multi-IC HyperRAM Module to get up to 512 mb RAM?

atb,

l.

https://review.video.fosdem.org/r/18175c3f4aee1af8b82e01072ee421c16622034ac749b02fc83884b621564c7c

> Please be so kind as to review it at your earliest convenience. If you
> don't do so, we will eventually get around to it, but that might take a
> while.
>
> Please follow the instructions in the form; the primary goal of the
> review process is to crowdsource the marking of the start and end of the
> talk to you, its speaker(s) and other directly involved people, rather
> than relying on a limited number of speakers. It is not about you
> approving the video.
>
> If there is any problem with the video that you cannot fix through the
> review system, you can contact us through:
>
> mail: video at fosdem.org
> matrix: #video:fosdem.org
> or via the comment system in the review interface (be sure to then
> enable the "an administrator should look at this" option).
>
> It looks like this talk was reviewed before (either by you or by someone
> else who received this email). This means that the current version of
> the recording has been edited, and this email is just to ask you to make
> sure that things look fine now. If you're happy with the updates you've
> made earlier, choose the "please publish it to the world" option, and
> your talk will be transcoded and published.
>
> For reference, the current video was made with the following settings:
>
> Start offset: 257.600125
> Length adjustment: -257.600125
> Audio channel: 0
> Audio offset: 0