[Libre-soc-dev] back in A&E again (5th time)

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Feb 5 01:40:10 GMT 2024

On Sunday, February 4, 2024, Dmitry Selyutin via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
> Luke, please keep yourself under doctor's eye and stay calm.

basically i know now, when there is a big storm get to A&E
immediately, to be under observation.

> Regardless of
> your opinion on the modern medicine state, these guys are still better
than
> nothing.

true.

> Plus they have been able to come up with the right diagnosis,
> after all.

noo, that was me :) enough incidents i am applying reverse-
engineering principles and working things out.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3