[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM schedule needed

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 01:21:20 GMT 2024

On Wed, Jan 31, 2024, 17:06 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Wednesday, January 31, 2024, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 31, 2024, 12:04 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> i definitely can't do 30 minutes it is too much for me.
> >
> > how about this?
> >   Cologne Chip GateMate FPGA   Anton Kuzmin      10:50-11:30
> >   Formal Verification          Cesar Strauss     11:35-12:10
>
> 10 minutesbreak is too much. make it inlyb5

i asked Anton and Felix and Al Davis if they want more time, just Felix et
al responded so far, so i reduced cesars talk end time by 5min, started
mine 5min later, and increased the gnucap talk by 15min. Anton has not
responded yet.

> >   Verilog-AMS in Gnucap        Felix, Al Davis   12:20-12:35
> >   Bigint SVP64                 Jacob             12:40-13:00
> >   FOSS CAD/EDA tools           Wladek Grabinski 13:05-13:25
>
> i'd extend wladek's one, he has 30 slides and could use the time.

i only have 15min left on my talk so can't shrink mine any more, so unless
we shift all the talks earlier, that requires reducing tobias's talk, which
is doable. I'll adjust by 5min. sound good?

> >   ECP5 Libre-SOC prototyping   Tobias Platen     13:30-14:10
> >   Advanced Simple-V: DD-FF     Lkcl              14:15-14:30
>
> far, far too much.  absolute maximum 25 minutes for me.

you mis-subtracted, i gave you 15min, not 30.