[Libre-soc-dev] Finishing off the grant: gigabit crypto router 2021-02-052

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Apr 18 06:57:49 BST 2024

libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:
>> > This grant is going to expire soon, and it's essential that we
complete it
>> > for both our and NLnet's sake.
>>
>> anyone else's "sake" is clearly
>> and obviously the absolute lowest priority to me by comparison.
>
> If the rest of us do all the rest of the work, are you willing to
> approve the parts only you can do? (e.g. approving RFPs)

in all seriousness - i really don't want it done at all.
the reason is very simple: any work done will be stolen
by CALDERWOOD and LEWIS, claimed as *their* Trademark.

they are engaging in theft. the UK Chipstart Programme is
due to have a presentation soon (June 14th) where they will
be congratulated by the UK Government, by a UK Minister.

knowing that they are engaging in theft i don't believe it is
a good idea (violation of the Charter) to give them more
technology to steal.

so no, i will not approve any RFPs until they stop stealing.

michiel we need to talk.

geometry: without it life is pointless
the fibonacci series: easy as 1 1 2 3