[Libre-soc-dev] freeze on all RFPs until a review of Financial Accountability has been carried out

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Sep 20 11:12:54 BST 2023

On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 10:58 AM Andrey Miroshnikov
<andrey at technepisteme.xyz> wrote:

> On 20/09/2023 10:54, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> >
> > against the RFP system? please state clearly whether you have
> > checked against the RFP system
>
> Only the libre-soc bug tracker.
>
> I have no secret URLs for crypto router and cavatools.
> If you would like me to check, I need these (privately of course).

done. am in the middle of writing up the report.  all good
(actually, an *NLnet* records discrepancy), so once you have
carried out the review of the RFPs and confirmed that, i can
call off the freeze on RFPs.

you'll see that there are some "handwritten" RFPs at the
bottom of the secret URL page.  these were done *before*
the transistion to the online RFP system, handled by email,
and i believe there is a discrepancy in those *manual* records.