[Libre-soc-dev] freeze on all RFPs until a review of Financial Accountability has been carried out

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Sep 20 10:54:11 BST 2023

On Wed, Sep 20, 2023 at 10:49 AM Andrey Miroshnikov via Libre-soc-dev
<libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> Checked both cavatools and cryptorouter bug tracker, found no
> discrepencies

against the RFP system? please state clearly whether you have
checked against the RFP system

> > bug #  774  |    budget   4000 excltasks      0  s,p  3600
> > bug #  848  |    |    budget   1300                 (s+p)
> > bug #  975  |    |    budget   1000                 (s+p)
> > bug #  998  |    |    budget   1300                 (s+p)
> > bug # 1138  |    |    budget    400                  s,p  0
> >

> I've checked the budgets and TOML fields on bug tracker for #774 and
> found no discrepencies.

have you gone over the RFPs in the secret URL?
i am presently verifying these.  the one that has not
been submitted is #848, and if you subtract EUR 1300
from EUR 3600 you get EUR 2300, which is the
same amount as NLnet's records (EUR 4,000-1700).

so this is just that #848 has not been submitted *but* i
want to be absolutely certain of that, so i am going through
the RFPs (which i cannot publish here as the URLs are
extremely important to keep secret).