[Libre-soc-dev] insndb: further directions

Dmitry Selyutin ghostmansd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 22:40:26 BST 2023

On Sat, Sep 9, 2023 at 12:30 AM Dmitry Selyutin <ghostmansd at gmail.com> wrote:

> Whilst working on C decoder, I've come to the conclusion that I need
> to provide a summary for future directions on insndb.

Sigh, must have got lost on the way to the lake, so item 6 appears
twice. 8 items.
Below are those which are easier to implement:

#6 would likely delay other activities, but perhaps it's better to
handle it at this point.
I've checked emails, Andrey, thanks for raising the task on #1!

Please note that these are general directions. They are by definition meta.
There might be other activities, like optimizations, code refactoring, etc.
But these notes concern the overall architecture, so I had to share
them with you.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Selyutin