[Libre-soc-dev] wed meetings -- aren't they canceled and replaced?

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Thu Oct 19 08:24:10 BST 2023

On 19/10/2023 07:51, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via Libre-soc-dev wrote:
> On Thursday, October 19, 2023, Jacob Lifshay <programmerjake at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> If the wed meetings are canceled,
>>

> they're not.

The Wednesday meeting you're talking about Jacob is sync-up between
LibreSOC and OPF, which hasn't (and won't be) cancelled.

The two sync-up meeting I introduced are intended for the active
LibreSOC team members to catch up on work.

I apologise for not notifying the team about the bi-monthly Wednesday
LibreSOC-OPF meeting. Luke and I were both exhausted, so completely
forgot that it was meant to happen this Wednesday

Andrey