[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM Meeting (Urgent)

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 04:42:55 BST 2023

On Sat, Oct 14, 2023, 08:57 Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton via Libre-soc-dev <
libre-soc-dev at lists.libre-soc.org> wrote:

> On Saturday, October 14, 2023, Sadoon Albader <sadoon at albader.co> wrote:
> > Organizer: Sadoon Albader <sadoon at albader.co>
> > Location: Jitsi usual room
> > Start Date: 15 Oct 2023
> > Start Time: 18:00:00
> > End Date: 15 Oct 2023
> > End Time: 19:00:00
> > Details:
> > We need to meet to finalize and submit our FOSDEM 2024 Devroom as the
> deadline is near

I may not be able to make it to the above meeting -- i have a
possibly-conflicting prior appointment and it's a few hours earlier than
I've been getting up recently. I will send everything I expect to want to
say in this email.

> i have a "stub" (draft) submitted, explained that i have done
> two devrooms before, and requested a minimum of saturday morning.
> editing is possible and can be done tomorrow.

As I mentioned previously, I am not available for religious reasons until
after sunset on saturday, so if the devroom is on saturday, my presentation
will have to be just a recording  that someone else plays and I won't be
there to take questions. (tbh I'd probably want it to be a recording
anyway).
I'm not sure if we should mention that in the special requirements section.
Other than that, it looks fine to me.