[Libre-soc-dev] #981 update

Sadoon Albader sadoon at albader.co
Sat Oct 7 15:25:03 BST 2023

Alright guys, here's my work phone number:

+965 92290553

You can call me on WhatsApp and I can add other methods if you prefer.

My availability is:
Sunday-Thursday: 1-8PM UTC
Friday-Saturday: 7AM-9PM UTC

Please never hesitate to contact me if any nontechnical issues arise and I will do my best to help. You can also use text messaging outside my availability hours.

We're in this together.