[Libre-soc-dev] distributions devroom fosdem

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Dec 17 02:13:02 GMT 2023

turns out reviews are *private*, invisible to the submitter
even if they are a devroom manager

https://pretalx.fosdem.org/orga/event/fosdem-2024/submissions/KP9GKV/reviews/

Very interesting topic, and quite esoteric if not already a distribution
maintainer. It may be relevant on a different track related to
OSs/distributions, but I know you have scheduling limitations.

Andrey Miroshnikov

https://pretalx.fosdem.org/orga/event/fosdem-2024/submissions/?q=&track=264#