[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM Scheduling

Andrey Miroshnikov andrey at technepisteme.xyz
Thu Dec 14 23:27:40 GMT 2023

On 14/12/2023 11:33, Andrey Miroshnikov wrote:

> Apologies to you both Jacob, Sadoon, there is not much time in the
> devroom. In the event of cancellations on the day, your talks would be
> substituted in. And after the devroom is done, we can publish both online.

I'm very sorry for the confusion today. It looks like the external talk
on OpenPDK was already accepted. Sadoon, your talks are going as
planned. I have not seen any permissions to do pre-recordings, so both
should be live. (If anyone has confirmation that pre-recordings are
permitted, please let me know.

> Btw Luke, I get a warning about you not being available when I put your
> talk into the schedule for our devroom. I wasn't able to find the hours
> you are available. Which times *are* you going to be available during
> the first half of Saturday?

I just checked your availability on the speaker's list, and it seems
your availability is set to 15:00-17:00 Sat, which is outside of our
devroom time.
(see link Luke:
https://pretalx.fosdem.org/orga/event/fosdem-2024/speakers/PLQZUU/)

Luke, apologies for notifying you about this at this time.
Will you be available between 10:30-14:30 on Saturday?
Currently I scheduled your talk on dd ffirst to be from 12:50 to 13:20.

For now I'll leave the schedule as it is (only biginteger talk is left
in reserve).

Again, apologies for the confusion,

Andrey