[Libre-soc-dev] [devroom-managers] Lack of project URLs in proposals: improve questions for next time

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Dec 9 23:15:07 GMT 2023

On Saturday, December 9, 2023, Johan Van de Wauw <johanvdw at fosdem.org>
wrote:

> On 12/5/23 22:48, Nico Rikken wrote:
>
> Hi FOSDEM organisers,
>. Perhaps an explicit question can be added for next year about project
URLs?

> After doing some reviewing, I have the same feeling.
> Strictly speaking, we could still add the question and ask people to
finish unanswered questions (for specific tracks who want that and have not
yet finished reviewing),

yes please because it goes into the published presentation
and for *in perpetuity* the information will be lacking.

>  but probably it is a bit too late now.

no i will make sure that all presenters are asked to add
links, we ony have 10 talks so it is fine for us.

respectfully could i ask if you could add it anyway so that
devrooms may choose, rather than everyone being told "you
get no choice, no links"?