[Libre-soc-dev] FOSDEM 2024

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Dec 5 10:16:43 GMT 2023

On Tuesday, December 5, 2023, Konstantinos Margaritis <
konstantinos at vectorcamp.gr> wrote:

> You know, I don't think you actually read the abstract.

konstantinos: you're being extremely rude and presumptious.

unless i receive an apology from you i am taking your
talk off the list, not because of the change to the
abstract but because what you wrote just now indicates
that you're being aggressive and derogatory towards me
and to this project, which i am not tolerating.

you *know* i have been through a life-threatening abusive
relationship and i am astonished and seriously alarmed
that you use aggressive language towards me *and* do so
on this mailing list for which i am legally responsible
for ensuring that its members are protected from abuse.

if you recognise the seriousness of what you have just done
and can apologise for it then we're good.