[Libre-soc-dev] State of some tasks needs clarification

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 23:06:27 BST 2023

On Tuesday, August 29, 2023, Dmitry Selyutin <ghostmansd at gmail.com> wrote:

> It'd be great if you could do it, thanks for suggesting it! I'm afraid
> to break something in budget-sync or, worse, hurt the audit.

as long as you *run* budget-sync, best done when there are
others on IRC to help guide in real-time, it's fine.

and the only thing that would "hurt the audit" is engaging
in private off-libresoc conversations making critical decisions
that are neither documented nor transparent.

private email instead of mailing list. private IRC instead of
on #libre-soc (which is logged). these are all "no-no".