[Libre-soc-dev] updated budget-sync to trim text in JSON for MOU

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 02:21:25 BST 2023

https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=utils.git;a=shortlog;h=3533746dbc73f9086e8f721b930f8bd951b4f63a

I made the change requested by luke, to trim based on the first
kinda-markdown-style separator. It looks for the first line that is
nothing but 4 or more `-` hyphens and the line above and below are
blank (needed so we don't accidentally trim ascii-art diagrams) or a
line that is `<From here down doesn't go in MOU>`, and removes that
line and all following lines.

I also changed the logic to group requests for getting comments, so it
tries to retrieve the comments for 100 bugs at a time instead of one
at a time. Hopefully this will be a lot faster. I also added logic to
retry with a smaller number of bugs if bugzilla returns empty data,
because I was hitting that error condition.

I also made it output progress info to /dev/tty instead of stderr.