[Libre-soc-dev] funding & go-ahead requested for #1134

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sat Aug 19 03:55:32 BST 2023

  * v3.1 prefixed (if we decide to do that): plf[s/d]

i already said NO repeatedy on that, didn't i?

why did i say NO and state very clearly and repeatedly
that it was a final amd irrevocable decision?

please now elaborate (here) the suite of tasks needed (the full
chain, which requires ISACaller modification as well
as unit tests for appx 20 instructions) and also summarise
the damage caused to our chances of reaching high performance
with a simple design in nanoscale geometries (3nm or less).