[Libre-soc-dev] State of some tasks needs clarification

Dmitry Selyutin ghostmansd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 18:23:07 BST 2023

Hi folks! After The Silence (a light reference to the Might and Magic
series), I've started checking  tasks. Some need clarification on
their state.

0. Luke, could you, please, update task_db state? Some tasks seem to
be outdated.
1. 1054, 1056, 1079, 1083, 1089 -- what's their state? What's the goal
when I can consider these done on my part?
2. 1035 needs support (or at least re-checking) for binutils. What'd
be the right task to address it?
3. 1063 is marked as resolved; I assume this means RFP for it can be
submitted. Is this correct?
4. 1119: comment #4 mentions there's plenty of budget to do that, but
it still has no budget assigned. :-)
5. 1003: we had a lot of plans concerning new visitors. At least
binutils can be rewritten. But have we ever created tasks for these
activities?

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Selyutin