[Libre-soc-dev] change of tapeout date, and roadmap for 180nm ADIC

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Wed Sep 23 21:49:18 BST 2020

On Wed, Sep 23, 2020 at 7:38 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand your dislike of branches Luke, however, I do feel like
> Jacob that in this case a branch is the appropriate given the critical
> nature of the dec-fallback code.

yehyeh - i get it.  it's a good reason.  just not immediately, right
now: at the last minute.

i dislike branches because it means that someone has to spend their
time doing nothing but forward them.

which reminds me: can everyone please set "rebase=true" in all
.git/config files?

[branch "master"]
    remote = origin
    merge = refs/heads/master
    rebase = true

this will stop "merges" which are a pain to fast-forward.