[Libre-soc-dev] thoughts on pushing output of budget-sync to new git repo for display on wiki

Jacob Lifshay programmerjake at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 23:14:37 BST 2020

since, due to bugzilla's centralized nature, previous outputs of
budget-sync are difficult to reproduce, what do you think of having a git
repo containing the generated outputs? The wiki could reference them in a
read-only fashion, or, if that doesn't work, a new subdomain could be
created to contain their output in rendered to HTML form.

The outputs would include the generated markdown and the output log for
each invocation of budget-sync. The files would be replaced each time, if a
previous version is desired, it can be looked up in the git history on
git.libre-soc.org

If we think this is a good idea, we can create a bug report to track
implementation progress.