[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 09sep2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 16:25:07 BST 2020

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 8:11 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 7:17 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
> <lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> >
> > have two slide decks to do for two conferences, one XDC2020, the other
> > OpenPOWER.
> >
> > https://git.libre-soc.org/?p=libreriscv.git;a=blob;f=simple_v_extension/openpower_2020.tex;h=f65d84dbc656fa77be435f42092c47d0d0e5bccb
>
> Do note that I started this process a couple of months ago, sending
> you several drafts. ASt the time you told me that it didn't really
> register for you because you could only focus on HDL code and would
> have to set aside a day or more specifically for textual work. Now
> that the time has come, maybe it would be helpful to look at what I
> have so far? I think it's 5 to 10 pages, that needs your technical
> input.
>
> > also there is the first jitsi libresoc microwatt openpower meeting tonight.
>
> Unfortunately, at exactly that time I have to pick someone up at the
> airport. In light of this and my above comment about the draft slide
> decks, can we hop on a half hour to one hour call and work on the
> slide decks?

Apologies I just tried to forward my message that from July to this
mailing list thread, that message contained the two relevant
documents. Of course I forgot the mailing list attachment limit...
Oops. Should I upload it to our ftp server? Or simply copy it to a
plain .txt file and send it here?

Cole