[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 02sep2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Thu Sep 3 00:13:15 BST 2020

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 6:02 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> * continuing with microwatt 1.bin comparisons i've found a bug in bc,
>   and a missing instruction (lhax).
>
> the list just goes on and on like that, and it's just a matter of going through them one by one.

unnnbelievable.  32 THOUSAND instructions, i'm finally through them
all and reasonably confident that there are no major differences.  it
is still hard to be certain because the microwatt pipelines delay some
updates to its regfile, and we also need to dump SPRs.

SPRs tomorrow.  then i will try 2.bin.