[Libre-soc-dev] silicon catalyst starting in canada

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Oct 18 00:58:45 BST 2020

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 12:54 AM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> needed help to make this determination. You have given me a clear
> answer that this isn't useful or applicable, so thanks for your help!

what's useful is that silicon catalyst provide access to resources and
information from people experienced in the industry that will help
make a successful chip.

that they've extended to canada means that if we create a startup in
canada - where subsidies for businesses have just been announced to
the tune of somewhere around USD $10 billion - we've a route to
market.