[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 10oct2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 00:07:55 BST 2020

On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 3:14 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 11, 2020 at 10:59 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > getopt.  focus on that.
> > Ok. Do this first, or work on jtag test inversion first?
> getopt.

Looking at the existing code it seems like we're already using
argparse in several files, and the python docs have this message on
the getopt doc page: "Note that an equivalent command line interface
could be produced with less code and more informative help and error
messages by using the argparse module". Should I try to do it all with
argparse? or use getopt?

Cole