[Libre-soc-dev] c4m-JTAG dependency issues

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 22:23:55 BST 2020

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 1:30 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:
> if you want to get that ulx3s working,

Yes, but what should I do after this to test something useful for our
tapeout deadline?

> install litex then just run the
> platform command which, by default, will build and upload the
> "blinking leds" test program.  to do that, ask on #litex on freenode.

By "run the platform command" do you mean `$ litex_simple
litex.boards.platforms.ulx3s` It builds but doesn't upload anything.
If you could just specify the explicit platform command you're
referring to I could get going that much faster.

Cole