[Libre-soc-dev] c4m-JTAG dependency issues

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:58:49 BST 2020

Hi Luke,

Am I supposed to be installing cocotb from the main developer's repo
or from https://gitlab.com/Chips4Makers/cocotb/tree/dev_wishbone? The
cocotbext_wishbone installed from the repo of the same name on github
is much too recent for the c4m-jtag code:

``Failed to import module test:
cannot import name 'WishboneBus' from 'cocotbext.wishbone'
(/home/colepoirier/.local/lib/python3.7/site-packages/cocotbext/wishbone/__init__.py)
```

How did you get around this Luke? I spent 5 hours last night banging
my head against this wall... isn't there supposed to be a
requirements.txt file that has dependency versions specified so this
doesn't happen? @Jacob this is why I love rust ;)

Cole