[Libre-soc-dev] make run_sim failure

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:27:49 BST 2020

On Thursday, October 8, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 10:17 PM Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Because I thought I was doing something wrong on my end
>
> ngggh!  this is what the daily updates are for!  to tell us - to tell
> everyone - what you are (a) working on and, crucially (b) blocked on.
>
> forget the notion that "it might interfere with what i'm doing", there
> are other people on the team who could have answered if i didn't, just
> as you answered and helped Tobias out only 5 minutes ago!

Indeed. It was also because I was supposed to be working on the icache
test, and wasn’t tasked with doing anything that relied on litex so it felt
like much more of an unnecessary intrusion. Still stupid but nghhh.

ngggh! :)

You’re slowly and painstakingly helping me break my bad development habits
:)

Cole