[Libre-soc-dev] Access to power work station

Alexandre Oliva oliva at gnu.org
Sat Nov 21 18:48:35 GMT 2020

[going through the archives, resurrecting old threats]

On Aug 18, 2020, lkcl at lkcl.net (Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton) wrote:

>> After that may be I can switch to new machine (I will buy it) or request
>> access to Power based work station.

> ok.

> send me an ssh key anyway.

> one very important thing: as a libre project we are self hosting.

[...]

> this is so that the project development is fully transparent and fulfils
> NLNet's funding remit.

Is the use of build machines from the GCC compile farm acceptable, per
NLNet's rules?
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm

There are a few PPC boxes there for the Free Software community to use
to build, test and debug Free Software.

I was planning to do that, when needing access to PPC, or just a faster
build box than my local librebooted laptops, but I'd be glad to use
other hardware resources as recommended by the project.

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker  https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist         GNU Toolchain Engineer