[Libre-soc-dev] 3d gpu business plan

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:30:20 GMT 2020

On Monday, December 28, 2020, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <lkcl at lkcl.net>
wrote:

> On Monday, December 28, 2020, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> i incorporated what you wrote, btw.

Saw it, really liked it!

> > Great. That gives me time to prepare a laid out and branded version in
> PDF
> > form.
>
> no need, i will be handing it to the other people i am talking with, one of
> them has a spreadsheet template specifically to calculate semiconductor
> business plan projections and confirm their viability.

Great, understood.

> the people i an speakung with have been doing this since the 80s, they
> really know what they're doing and you can't pull the wool over their eyes
> if you know what i mean.

Even better, I know what you mean, though this definitely wouldn’t have
been a wool pulling exercise, but only laying it out like a letter and
putting the Libre-SOC logo at the top. Great that that’s not even
necessary. I recommend we revisit this at some point after your experienced
associates have reviewed it for future audiences that are less matter of
fact and expect this kind of ‘prettifying’.

> our role here is to get the "words" and the basic projections.

Putting the details we’ve long talked about into an eloquent written form?
Great.

Cole