[Libre-soc-dev] SV review to schedile

Alexandre Oliva oliva at gnu.org
Tue Dec 22 20:52:00 GMT 2020

On Dec 19, 2020, Cole Poirier <colepoirier at gmail.com> wrote:

> How about this Wednesday, 23 December 2020 at 10 am?  Earlier in the
> day cause that's already 6 pm for you and Alain?

I'm available for most of the afternoon (UTC-3) on Wednesdays, but not
knowing the involved timezones above, I'm a little uncertain as to the
exact plan.

Does the 6pm mean UTC, and the 10am UTC-8 (North America West Coast, no
daylight savings)?  That would make it 3pm UTC-3, which means I'd have
2.5 hours before my other Wednesday meeting.

--
Alexandre Oliva, happy hacker  https://FSFLA.org/blogs/lxo/
   Free Software Activist         GNU Toolchain Engineer