[Libre-soc-dev] budget-sync

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 20:43:01 GMT 2020

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 12:35 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> budgetsync takes data from the bugzilla database and displays it (in a
> markdown page format).  however some of the records are out of date /
> incomplete as we had them in the wiki pages, not the database.

That makes sense. Thank you for this explanation.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2020 at 12:37 PM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> see Charter.  what does it say?
> https://libre-soc.org/charter/
>
> "Everyone is responsible - and accountable - for their actions: good
> and bad, "Guilt" and "Merit" belong with whoever earned them."
>
> why do you think that's there?
>
> why do you want to abdicate responsibility for fixing your own
> mistake, and why do you think i should take that opportunity away from
> you?

I remember the charter, I simply was concerned I might do more harm.
But if you have the confidence that I can do it, I shall proceed to
remedy my errors now.

Cole