[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 29aug2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Sun Aug 30 18:31:57 BST 2020

On Sun, Aug 30, 2020 at 5:37 PM vivek pandya <vivekvpandya at gmail.com> wrote:

> > but... but... that's great news!  do you think youve reached "Stage 1" yet?
> >
> I don't think so, I feel to change planing a little bit. It seems better
> make above Tutorial binaries work and add driver code as needed.

that's a good idea.

> So according to that I should be getting some shaders in tutorial 3. And by
> then driver should be able to dump shaders.

ok.

i feel it may be a good idea to make sure this is replicable.  i don't
know if it's common practice in the vulkan community to have unit
tests at this kind of basic level however it is in software
engineering.

what do you think of the idea of creating a libresoc-mesa-test repository?