[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 28 aug 2020

Alain D D Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Fri Aug 28 20:21:45 BST 2020

Work on the bibliography. Copying in stuff from https://libre-soc.org/resources/

Fighting latex stupidities - eg how do you put a comment in the bib file ?
You cannot use a % as you do everywhere else.
Answer: you can't.
But it ignores anything outside a bib entry - as long as you do not put an @ in
it -- who writes this crap ?

I did think of having make make the .bib file with a simple sed preprocessor
that removed everything on a line that started % ... but that might break
something in the future.

Also I want to give a URL to everything ... not all entry types support
'address' and neither do they all support 'note' :-(

Latest at:

https://ftp.libre-soc.org/power-spec-draft.pdf

--
Alain Williams