[Libre-soc-dev] Loading Vulkan Driver

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:08:10 BST 2020

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 2:35 AM Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
<lkcl at lkcl.net> wrote:

> btw apologies, cole, i am running very late nights, it is having
> detrimental effects on my health which in turn affects my communication and
> judgement.

I appreciate it Luke, going to copy my message from the bug report
here. "Thank you, I accept your apology (explicitly accepting
apologies is something I learned from a friend). I understand, over
six months of getting to know you, I've come to understand that you
only lose your very helpful even chipper demeanor, when you're days,
if not weeks past the point of initial exhaustion :)"

I have some ideas to ease your burden slightly, to come in a bug
report later today related to scripting at least some parts of the
testing.

Take care of yourself my friend :)

Cole