[Libre-soc-dev] Instruction Driven Data Cache paper I mentioned on today's sync call

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 01:31:48 BST 2020

Hi everyone,

I've added a link to our resources page pointing to the data cache
paper I brought up on the sync call earlier today that luke suggested
is a possible future optimization. You can find it under:
```
6. D-Cache
6.1 D-Cache Possible Optimizations papers and links
    ACDC: Small, Predictable and High-Performance Data Cache
```

Here is the link for your convenience as well:
https://dl.acm.org/doi/10.1145/2677093

If anyone wants to read it in full but can't access it, please let me
know and I can send you the pdf.

Cole