[Libre-soc-dev] daily kan-ban update 26 aug 2020

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:13:20 BST 2020

Today and yesterday: Working on dcache.py and documenting the setup of
a mesa development environment

Luke, I really need you to review the substance of my translated code
in dcache.py, because thus far you've only given me minor
modifications of the constants and other minor syntactical issues. I
*really* have no way of moving forwards on this now, as I have just
finished and pushed a commit with all of the requested changes, but
the substantive portions of the translated code contain sections that
I have no idea how to translate, i.e. vhdl generate statement, port
maps, and generic maps.

Cole