[Libre-soc-dev] Daily kan-ban update 24 aug 2020

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Mon Aug 24 20:37:58 BST 2020

On Monday, August 24, 2020, Alain D D Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> Started on bug 213 - created a new chapter to hold SimpleV Prefix Proposal,
> converting html stolen from the web page to latex.

oo that'll look lovely.

> More glossary work.
>
> Started new chapter on conventions used.

nice.

you saw i put some comments into a couple of bugreports?  from our
conversation a few days ago.

btw my feeling here is that we should create a new list, libresoc-isa-dev
and make it the default cc for standards bugs.

there is a lot to do here which does not have anything to do with hardware
implementation.