[Libre-soc-dev] Loading Vulkan Driver

vivek pandya vivekvpandya at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:25:54 BST 2020

Removing a few people who may not be interested in low level testing
details.
As far as
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/apinheiro/mesa/-/commit/07d01ebf6aae2f9ae71a8bea13a5d8acccb6280e
this commit is concerned following output seems correct as there are no
extensions enabled so loader will just destroy the instance am I correct?

DEBUG: Searching for ICD drivers named
/home/vivek/install/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libvulkan_libresoc.so
GetInstanceProcAddr called for: vkCreateInstance
GetInstanceProcAddr called for: vkEnumerateInstanceExtensionProperties
DEBUG: Build ICD instance extension list
DEBUG: Build ICD instance extension list
GetInstanceProcAddr called for: vkDestroyInstance
WARNING:
WARNING: [Loader Message] Code 0 : terminator_CreateInstance: Failed to
CreateInstance and find entrypoints with ICD.  Skipping ICD.
WARNING: terminator_CreateInstance: Failed to CreateInstance and find
entrypoints with ICD.  Skipping ICD.
Cannot create Vulkan instance.
This problem is often caused by a faulty installation of the Vulkan driver
or attempting to use a GPU that does not support Vulkan.
/build/vulkan-tools-KEbD_A/vulkan-tools-1.2.131.1+dfsg1/vulkaninfo/vulkaninfo.h:371:
failed with ERROR_INCOMPATIBLE_DRIVER