[Libre-soc-dev] Access to power work station

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Aug 18 09:16:10 BST 2020

(apologies vivek we need this conversation to be on-list)

On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, vivek pandya <vivekvpandya at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have gone through the docs. I don't have problem with charter.

ok great.

> For now it seems I can work on VirutalBox setup to make faster progress.

true except qemu we have found is not absolutely accurate to POWER9 spec.
it is 99.995%

> If I get upto the point where I am able to dump spirv IR that will be good
> progress.

indeed!

> After that may be I can switch to new machine (I will buy it) or request
> access to Power based work station.

ok.

send me an ssh key anyway.

one very important thing: as a libre project we are self hosting.  whatever
repositories you need please let me know and i will create them.

if you prefer to use a proprietary hosting service please keep it as an
entirely private one where in particular the bugtracker is disabled and
please, if anyone wishes to help or engage with you, redirect them politely
to the libre-soc.org communications resources (mailing list, bugtracker
etc.)

this is so that the project development is fully transparent and fulfils
NLNet's funding remit.