[libre-riscv-dev] Hello everyone

Cole Poirier colepoirier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 01:22:49 BST 2020

On Monday, October 19, 2020, Abel Joseph John <eddy.gta17 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am Abel, I had attended the hackathon event organised by libre-soc.
> But due to time constraints could not contribute to the project at
> that time.
>
> Consider my skills as that of a beginner, but I am open to learn.
>
> I have read through the charter and agree with it. I would love to
> contribute to this project.
>
> Thanks,
> Abel Joseph John

Welcome Abel! Very glad to have you joining us :) The first thing I would
suggest you do is go over the tutorial on libre-soc.org and if you have any
questions about anything in that to ask them here, and I or someone else
will respond and try our best to help you. Do you have a particular
interest in any part of this project or is your interest entirely general?

Cole