[libre-riscv-dev] extremely busy crowdsupply update started

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at lkcl.net
Tue Mar 31 12:26:31 BST 2020

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 4:14 AM Immanuel, Yehowshua U
<yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu> wrote:

> Yehowshua is a student at Georgia Tech currently pursuing a Masters in Computer Engineering - to graduate this summer. He had started working on LibreSOC in December and wanted to to get LibreSOC more funding so I could work on it full time.

added.  robert's given us permission to mention his support of our
project.  i implicitly understood that due to his high-profile online
presence that i couldn't say that he had been supporting us,
particularly with the ZC706 and the improvements to vga_lcd.