[libre-riscv-dev] Public Inbox

Immanuel, Yehowshua U yimmanuel3 at gatech.edu
Tue Mar 31 05:43:54 BST 2020

And this

```bash
 git clone  http://inbox.libre-riscv.org/libre-riscv-dev
```

Also this is me testing markdown capabilities of public inbox:

CSS sample
----------
```css

/*
 * Firefox users: this goes in $PROFILE_FOLDER/chrome/userContent.css
 * where $PROFILE_FOLDER is platform-specific
 *
 * cf. http://kb.mozillazine.org/UserContent.css
 *     http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Firefox
 *
 * Users of dillo can remove the entire lines with "moz-only"
 * in them and place the resulting file in ~/.dillo/style.css
 */
@-moz-document url-prefix(https://public-inbox.org/meta/) { /* moz-only */

/*
* CC0-1.0 <https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode>
* Dark color scheme using 216 web-safe colors, inspired
* somewhat by the default color scheme in mutt.
* It reduces eyestrain for me, and energy usage for all:
* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light-on-dark_color_scheme
*/

* { background:#000 !important; color:#ccc !important }

/*
* Underlined links add visual noise which make them hard-to-read.
* Use colors to make them stand out, instead.
*/

{ color:#69f !important; text-decoration:none !important }

a:visited { color:#96f !important }

/* quoted text in emails gets a different color */

*.q { color:#09f !important }

/*
* these may be used with cgit <https://git.zx2c4.com/cgit/>, too.
* (cgit uses <div>, public-inbox uses <span>)
*/

*.add { color:#0ff !important } /* diff post-image lines */

*.del { color:#f0f !important } /* diff pre-image lines */

*.head { color:#fff !important } /* diff header (metainformation) */

*.hunk { color:#c93 !important } /* diff hunk-header */

/*
* highlight 3.x colors (tested 3.18) for displaying blobs.
* This doesn't use most of the colors available, as I find too
* many colors overwhelming, so the default is commented out.
*/

.hl.num { color:#f30 !important } /* number *

} /* moz-only */

```